The recipe is by Claire Robinson who is the host of a show called 5 Ingredient Fix, it is taken from foodnetwork.com.
4 cups grape tomatoes
3 garlic cloves, peeled
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt (we think this could go down to 1 or 1.5 teaspoons next time)
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 garlic cloves, peeled
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt (we think this could go down to 1 or 1.5 teaspoons next time)
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a 9 by 13-inch glass baking dish, place the tomatoes and garlic cloves, ensuring they are in just 1 layer. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper. Stir to distribute the seasonings and then roast for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Return to the oven and cook for 20 more minutes.
When ready, the tomatoes will have begun to shrivel and the liquid in the dish should have thickened. Serve hot from oven.
Damon put the roasted grape tomatoes over whole wheat angle hair pasta and it was fantastic! When I popped one of the roasted tomatoes into my mouth I really almost died. So good!
Damon put the roasted grape tomatoes over whole wheat angle hair pasta and it was fantastic! When I popped one of the roasted tomatoes into my mouth I really almost died. So good!
No comments:
Post a Comment